Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
The material and information contained in this site is provided by MJ Gateway, its subsidiaries, affiliates and related entities as a service to its customers and may be used for information purposes only. By using this site, you, the user are bound by the following terms and agree to abide by them:
- This site contains the MJ Gateway, Most Valued Guest and other valuable trademarks owned and used by MJ Gateway to distinguish its services and products. These trademarks and related properties are protected from copying and simulation under national and international law and may not be reproduced, copied or otherwise used without the express prior written permission of MJ Gateway.
- The information, text, graphics, images, sounds, links and all other information and software published or otherwise contained on this site are the exclusive property of MJ Gateway and, except as specifically provided for herein, may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted, in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of MJ Gateway.
- The capabilities of this site and the information contained herein is without any warranty of its performance, accuracy, completeness, merchantability, good and workmanlike service or fitness for any particular purpose, and the user of such information agrees to waive any and all warranties with respect to same. Access to this site and use of the information contained herein and/or the use of a credit card or other debit device or the creation of any liability or obligation in connection with the access to or use of the site is at the user's sole risk. By proceeding to access and/or use this site and the information contained beyond this page, the user hereby acknowledges and agrees to the terms of usage set forth herein, assumes all risk of such usage and hereby waives any and all liabilities and damages which may arise out of or is in any way connected with the user's access to or use of the information.
- MJ Gateway, their Directors, Offices, Employees, Representatives and Agents, are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever to any user howsoever arising.
- In the event you do not agree to the foregoing terms of usage, you are not authorized to access or use the information contained in the site and you must exit from this site with immediate effect. Please note that users who choose to send Internet E-Mail messages to MJ Gateway do so entirely at their own risk.
ONLINE BOOKINGS: TERMS & CONDITIONS
- MJ Gateway may, in its sole and absolute discretion, confirm a booking in writing. Later check out is subject to room availability and a surcharge. Positive identification in the form of a passport, driver's license or ID book for South African residents will be required at check in.
- By making this booking, you warrant that you are over the age of 18. In the event that you are under the age of 18, please contact the Lodge to make booking arrangements. MJ Gateway accepts no liability for any booking made by persons under the age of 18 and the legal guardian of any minor making such booking shall be held responsible for any and all charges related thereto.
- The parties to the contract are you and MJ Gateway. You may not transfer and/or onsell any of the accommodation booked through this website to any third party unless the prior written consent of the Lodge is obtained.
- MJ Gateway accepts no liability for the accuracy and/or completeness of the information provided unless same is as a result of gross negligence or willful misconduct on the part of MJ Gateway. It is recorded that the rate may change from time to time and the rate quoted in respect of an on-line booking is the rate available at the date and time of making the online booking. MJ Gateway records that the rate quoted in the on-line booking may change on notice and by agreement with you. In the event that you wish to extend your stay, the rate offered to you for such extension may be different to the rate quoted at the time of making the on-line booking. Please note further that, should you reduce the period of your stay, then the rate applicable to such shorter period may, at the Lodge's discretion, be different to the rate quoted for the original on-line booking.
- MJ Gateway may apply minimum length of stay restrictions over weekends, long weekends and peak dates. Rooms and rates are subject to such restrictions and may change at any time without prior notice.
- MJ Gateway records that the website may from time to time be subject to routine enhancements, maintenance and upgrades and accepts no liability for any error and/or miscommunication that may occur at such time.
- The trademarks, text, logo's, images, diagrams, pictures and like information ("the information") contained on the website are the property of MJ Gateway and protected by copyright. You may not copy and/or use the information unless the express prior written consent of MJ Gateway has been obtained.
- MJ Gateway accepts no liability for any loss or damage to your computer or interception or use of credit card information as a result of computer virus, bugs, tampering or unauthorised intervention of the MJ Gateway website or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of MJ Gateway.
- This agreement shall be governed by South African law and the guest submits to the jurisdiction of the South African courts in respect of any issue that may arise from this agreement.